Scholarship students who bring their child or children to the United States are eligible for funding for private schools from grades one through twelve. If the child is transferring from a school in the United Arab Emirates, the parent should bring their child’s official transcript sealed. If possible, the course description or a copy of the school curriculum will be helpful in determining the correct grade placement.

Medical Records and Immunization Shots

Parent should organize all medical records in a file for their children. In the United States, no minor child shall be admitted to any public, private, or parochial school operating in the state unless and until certification is presented to the appropriate school authorities from a licensed physician, that such child has received or is in the process of receiving, immunizations against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB), measles (rubeola), rubella, poliomyelitis, varicella, and hepatitis.

Parents will need to have official immunization records from a qualified UAE doctor as proof of prior immunization before their arrival in the country. Be prepared to take additional immunization if needed.